• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello ! I am new

Cellier

Hello everyone,

I am a owner of a tegu and i would like to know if this forum is still active ?

Thanks for your answer

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Feels active to me.. Most people's questions get answered quickly (or within a couple days). Good info from experienced owners.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey Alpha.... good one. Still laughing that our forum is more exciting than your facebook. I actually do NO social media! Never have. I could never leave my lizard peeps though.
See, I reckoned it was funny and wanted to laugh along too, but I'm not on facebook. Suspect that'd be the case for me if I had one.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Yes I hate FB at the best of times never mind whilst this is going on.

A bunch of people that are showing how they parted their hair today..... sorry...... I have a friend that posts EVERY day. She hates me because I won't jump in. Alpha - you sound young, maybe like my son who's 34, who doesn't participate at all with FB either. He hates it also.

To Godzilla - I'll go look up the Lochalan thread

Godzilla Earth

A bunch of people that are showing how they parted their hair today..... sorry...... I have a friend that posts EVERY day. She hates me because I won't jump in. Alpha - you sound young, maybe like my son who's 34, who doesn't participate at all with FB either. He hates it also
haha. man it stinks to have that person always begging you to post stuff.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
A bunch of people that are showing how they parted their hair today..... sorry...... I have a friend that posts EVERY day. She hates me because I won't jump in. Alpha - you sound young, maybe like my son who's 34, who doesn't participate at all with FB either. He hates it also.

To Godzilla - I'll go look up the Lochalan thread

Not too sure I'd call it young but I'm 41

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced