• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

hello I'm Iris and I'm new

Iris000

Hi I'm Iris and I'm a transgender female which means I was born as a boy but I want to be a girl. I also have autism and my autism makes me have a photographic memory which comes in handy for a lot of things. I love all animals but I have a real sweet-spot for birds and reptiles. And I have two lizards one is named Smaug he's a 3 year old male bearded dragon and then I have raptor a 6 year old male green anole.

Iris000

Welcome to the Forum, Iris!
so I really want to get a male tegu and I've been looking on the morph market and I really like the blue panther x pink panther morph and I plan making a PVC enclosure for my new tegu I'm going to build an 8ft long by 4ft wide and 4ft tall

Retnoo

so I really want to get a male tegu and I've been looking on the morph market and I really like the blue panther x pink panther morph and I plan making a PVC enclosure for my new tegu I'm going to build an 8ft long by 4ft wide and 4ft tall
Goodluck with your build. Just finished mine this month. Varnished wood with rubber lining, also 8 x 4 foot.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Iris and welcome .... any size hide will be perfect .... You cxan always place hay / straw or moss in for it to bury down in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced