• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello TT Community!

Blake Doherty

0OThr3Yl9sJx2DUDzASlUckVA

This is Kiwi, picked him up about a week ago and I am super excited! I have been doing research for quite some time, but of course now that I have a tegu I have all sorts of questions in regards to behavior and challenges that have already come up.

Attachments

• AAFB0AA0-8AF0-4A73-8D0D-5A9672123A90.jpeg
    AAFB0AA0-8AF0-4A73-8D0D-5A9672123A90.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 30

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
0OThr3Yl9sJx2DUDzASlUckVA

This is Kiwi, picked him up about a week ago and I am super excited! I have been doing research for quite some time, but of course now that I have a tegu I have all sorts of questions in regards to behavior and challenges that have already come up.

Hey!! What a vibrant animal! Looks like you got a great little guy...or gal. Is it a partial red or just the lighting?

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hello and welcome ..... Anything you cant find in the search .... Fire away and I'm sure someone will have an opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam