• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello!

Alexandria Nelson

im new here and just wanted to say hi! My name is Alex and I have a golden tegu named Ricky.

Attachments

• F7068019-D55D-44BF-BD55-4DEE3912AB18.jpeg
    F7068019-D55D-44BF-BD55-4DEE3912AB18.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome Alex and Ricky. Plenty of teguixin keepers here. Ricky looks to be in capable hands.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He's about 2 and half now

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_1920406.jpg
    IMG_20181207_1920406.jpg
    925.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190825_1429157.jpg
    IMG_20190825_1429157.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ricky has some pretty strong markings and will be soon eating you out of house and home ....Alpha is just over a 1m from nose to tail tip and last year whilst growing he was doing 4 small mice or about 125g of meat or fish per day ..... He's slowed down now though and only eats that probs twice a week .

Alexandria Nelson

Ricky has some pretty strong markings and will be soon eating you out of house and home ....Alpha is just over a 1m from nose to tail tip and last year whilst growing he was doing 4 small mice or about 125g of meat or fish per day ..... He's slowed down now though and only eats that probs twice a week .
Wow! Luckily he hasn’t started eating that much yet. We need to work on expanding his diet though. We tried giving him pinkies and he doesn’t want them though. We have to skip a day or to here and there just to get him to eat crickets.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Don't panic too much .... I was the same, all Alpha wanted was bugs and then one day he just changed his whole diet and went from bugs to meat and never touched a bug again.

Alpha loved hoppers/locust more than crickets btw, but I'm in UK so not sure how available they are for you

Alexandria Nelson

Don't panic too much .... I was the same, all Alpha wanted was bugs and then one day he just changed his whole diet and went from bugs to meat and never touched a bug again.

Alpha loved hoppers/locust more than crickets btw, but I'm in UK so not sure how available they are for you
I’m not sure how available locust are but everything else is pretty accessible.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam