• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hello

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Hey Bobby,
Nice forum you have here. When I saw it on your site . I had to join. I don't have any Tegus at the Moment but if I could sell some of the darn snakes. LOL I would change that. Can't wait to see what you have in store. This is what I wished I could have found when I did own Tegus. I would probably still have them. Oh well just a matter of time before I do again. If anyone is close to north Alabama look me up . I have tons of feeders.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wes, welcome to the site, glad you came to join us. As for getting into tegus, I will give a word of warning they are very addictive, lol. :lol:

Glad to have you our board!! :)

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I know the Tegus are addictive. I'm a recovering addict . I guess you could say. I hate to post snake pics on Bobbies tegu site . But here is a link to a personal web page I have it has pics of everything I own.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-herps">http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-herps</a><!-- m --> I tried getting a business going but now I'm pretty much just a rescue. Thanks again

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks Bobby. I just didn't want to go against the theme of things. I have all kinds of pictures. I'll see what I can find good to post. I really like the way this forum is laid out.Great job with this one dude.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
Thanks Bobby. I just didn't want to go against the theme of things. I have all kinds of pictures. I'll see what I can find good to post. I really like the way this forum is laid out.Great job with this one dude.

Thanks Wes, I had lots of help from some real good friends setting it up. They did an awesome job on it!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980