• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hemipenes and sperm...

kim86

Tybalt, my almost 1 year old b&w Argentine, has kind of grown up as of lately. Whenever he poops, his hemipenes come out and release sperm, as well as when he pees. A whole lot of sperm. I never noticed this before, and well, it's kinda gross having your tegu randomly jizz all over your bed and then hide like he's ashamed of his wet dreams. Pee and poo is one thing, but I'm wondering if this sperm thing will pass when the season changes, or if he's always gonna shoot a load when he defecates? Haha... thanks for any help :)

kim86

Yaaay, haha. I'm glad he's maturing and becoming a man, but boy... that's a lot of funk comin' out of his junk!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You know I cant recall seeing them this year but last year there was so many lol,

bfb345

OH i just cant wait until Chubbs comes of age lol............... OH WAIT YES I CAN he could stay in tune with his inner child sexually but he needs to be mature acting lol

Largelizards

Practically every time, it's not a seasonal thing.
I’ve noticed this exact same scenario with my gu, same age, I’ve been noticing hemipenes come out when he poops, and this is a white spermlike discharge at the end. I was nervous it was a sign of constipation, or something worse, but u r saying it’s normal and will continue?

Attachments

• 82859082-9FC8-4EE8-9A26-A89B4070A903.jpeg
    82859082-9FC8-4EE8-9A26-A89B4070A903.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 61

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced