• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi everyone!! Trying to sell my Tegu!

Stephizzle

Hi everyone! I'm here to try and sell my Argentine Red Tegu. My stepdad decided to get me him for xmas without knowing if I had the proper space (insert eye roll). It breaks my heart to sell him but I know there is someone out there to give him the space and love he needs as he grows. These guys are my absolute favorite lizard!

Attachments

• 1227171714b.jpg
    1227171714b.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38

Tegunation

Yeah before getting a tegu always rememeber how big they get and how much they eat. In a year or two you'll need to to have at least a 6 foot enclosure. I have plenty of room and time how much would you like to sell him for? Where do you live and are you willing to ship>?

Stephizzle

Yeah before getting a tegu always rememeber how big they get and how much they eat. In a year or two you'll need to to have at least a 6 foot enclosure. I have plenty of room and time how much would you like to sell him for? Where do you live and are you willing to ship>?
Oh trust me I know! I was not happy with his decision. With my 12ft Burmese python I'm practically crammed with reptiles haha. I am located in Pittsburgh Pa. Id prefer pick-up only and I could meet halfway if its not more than a 40 min drive. I am asking $300.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam