• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi!!!

RachaelE.

New baby red. Just got him a week ago. And im pretty sure hes the cutest thing ever!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-19-17-38-13.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-17-38-13.png
    462 KB · Views: 12

RachaelE.

Thanks. This forum has been great so far. I am also a part of a monitor forum. But its horrible. People would rather be nasty and talk down to you than share knowledge. My husband has a 2 foot water monitor.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've heard that. Glad you're here.

2 ft water monitor, a mere baby!!! Will be a beautiful Velocoraptor in no time!

RachaelE.

Hes going to be a beast! We also have a tokay gecko , a teranchula, a centepide, rescued golden tegu... who is doing better, a musk turtle, 3 dogs, a cat, sugar gliders and ferrets.

RachaelE.

The monitor didnt get handled as much as he should have. So hes a bit nasty. We r trying to tame him down. Even if he was nice, i think id favor the tegu. They seem to just have amazing personalities. The only thing i like better about the monitor, is that he only poops in his water tub. Makes things easy. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam