• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi

lotusburger

We are new to tegus, have had her? for a little more than a week. Our beardy just passed away last summer and we'd been looking at frilled dragons. Then I got to hold a tegu and I fell in love with her. She's 6-8 months old, they were not sure on the actual date. I think she's well behaved and that's why I'm here, to make sure I'm doing things right and we're going along at the right pace. We have a 13 year old sulcatta, Pokey. We got him at 2 weeks old and we have a box turtle. Can't wait to learn some more because I have a lot of questions:) Her name is Nikita!

Attachments

• IMG_20170123_144027752_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170123_144027752_HDR.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 13

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. With prior longterm herp experience, doubtless Nikita's in good hands. As Bean said, great threads here. Nice members, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam