• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hi

UnicornsNbattz

Hi ! I’m totally new to the world of forums !
I’ve read a lot of forums but never posted a “thread” before .

Since I’m going to be a Tegu owner next month , I’m doing a lot of research . That’s why I added myself to this forum.

To tell you a bit about who I am .

I’m 24 years old , and a proud mommy of my this month one year old daughter.

I live with my husband , daughter , 2 chameleons , 6 giant african landsnails ,
4 dogs , 3 pigs , one sheep , and 4 chickens in Ham / Limburg / Belgium. So sorry for my bad spelling haha

I’ve always been a reptile enthousiast , and had several reptiles over the year’s (not an expert , just an enthousiast )

Such as chameleons , boa constrictors , an iguana ..

My hobby’s are snowboarding , geocaching , and ofcourse my animals

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi and welcome...... Hope you find everything you need, but if not just ask as there are many tegu enthousiasts here who I am sure will be of assistance.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes I've seen it, but sorry as colombians don't hibernate I don't really know much about it.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. Look forward to meeting your new family member next month. Check out threads. A lot of info and will get ideas as well. Do ask questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602