• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hiyo Everyone!

xXScalesOfSolaceXx

Hi.

I'm brand new to tegus and Tegu World. I just wanted to introduce myself a little. I don't have any tegus at the moment. I do want one however. :)

I know nothing about tegus and I want to learn everything I can about them before I get one.

I do know that they need a lot of space and attention and that they eat a omnivorous diet. I love that they do.

I just have a few questions if anyone is willing to answer them.

Love, SOS

TripleTegus

Hello and welcome. Most people here are willing to help just ask away and someone will listen. And there is definitely plenty of information to go through in all the other posts here. Have fun and good luck

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. A helpful site. Check out old threads and ask away.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hi and welcome, have a search and I'm sure you'll answer most if not all your questions but any you are unsure of fire away??

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Hi.

I'm brand new to tegus and Tegu World. I just wanted to introduce myself a little. I don't have any tegus at the moment. I do want one however. :)

I know nothing about tegus and I want to learn everything I can about them before I get one.

I do know that they need a lot of space and attention and that they eat a omnivorous diet. I love that they do.

I just have a few questions if anyone is willing to answer them.

Love, SOS

Hey! Welcome to the family! There are great people here that care a lot about these animals. Don't forget to check out Tegusonly.com for Florida rescues. I have two of them, and they are so beautiful. Rodney Irwin seems determined to catch and save as many as he can, and I'm so happy with mine. Several others from this forum have these same rescues, and if you're cause oriented...(I'm prob the opposite)... this is a good one! He's easy to talk with and will do a great job of getting you what you're looking for. Here's his number - (305)772-8140. HIs prices are waaaay better than reptile stores. Originally, I got my first beautiful blue Tegu toddler from a reptile store...but she died within about 4 months. I went with Rodney with the two that I have now and they're going great. Good luck!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam