• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How can i tell if my tegu has a parasite?

So, a lasting thing that’s been going on is my tegu like refuses to eat. He’s eaten maybe twice in the past couple months, and part of that Ik is brumation but he’s up and still not hungry. He ate a roach today, that’s it. He’s been super lethargic most of the time, with the occasional burst of energy. And he hasn’t shed once. I know the humidity in his enclosure is not what it should be, I’m ordering things by the bunches right now to change that ASAP. If the humidity is the issue, I’d be relieved because I was researching like normal and found that appetite loss and lethargy are signs of parasites. Does this sound like a parasite ? If so, vet immediately or are there other ways to handle it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602