• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How to introduce my 10 month old to my cats and dogs

Quandor079

How do I introduce my tegu to my dog and cats. The dogs and cats have gone nose to nose with the tegu through the glass. They think the tegu is the best tv station ever. They sit in front of his enclosure and watch him all the time. The tegu seems to watch them at times too. Any help will be appreciated.

Pamela

I'm curious to hear the answers to this question too!! I have 3 big dogs and 2 fat cats that need proper introductions!!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, for what it's worth, mine live separate lives from our dogs.

rats

5 Year Member
Interesting.... neither of my cats were interested at all in watching the tegu in his cage. I haven't socialized them, but had Foley on the sofa one time and the cat came over, looked at him, and walked away....

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Personally I think only you can answer that upon seeing their behaviours...

If they are used to each other through the glass though its a great sign

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam