• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hybrid Red X Blue Tegu!!!

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
hi how are you guys and gals. hope all is well. so i hate to say this but i must sell my baby hybrid tegu. i have too many at this time and i have not given the adequate time and attention that they all need. im willing to sell it for $150. i got the hybrid from todd at palm beach exotics. thanx

PS: I am willing to adopt the hybrid to another member but under certain circumstances. the member has to be well known or honored and i would like to be kept on an update on how its doing. the only thing i also ask is an adoption fee which will be the shipping and handling thanx to all.

if anybody wants to contact me you can reach me through here or to my email addy <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Hybrid.jpg
[/img]

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Woah, that's a beautiful tegu.... I might get it if it weren't for my current dedication to the chacoans.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well im really just waiting for him to write me back with his addy so i can go pick him up. so if everything goes well.. he should be mine!

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
well im really just waiting for him to write me back with his addy so i can go pick him up. so if everything goes well.. he should be mine!

Oh... ok well at least he'll go to a good home.

It was just something about that face that I couldn't resist... I dunno I felt like it was meant to be....

...But I guess it wasn't.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So we have desided i will be going to pick this baby up sunday, if he doesnt have to work!.. Im so excited.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
So we have desided i will be going to pick this baby up sunday, if he doesnt have to work!.. Im so excited.

Dude you are just so lucky.... I honestly fell in love with this animal... and it sucks so bad that I was too late :(. I bet you know that feeling: seeing an animal that you are just in love with and not being able to have it....

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
yea we have decided for this weekend and hey lexi maybe you can consider on let coexist adopt the hybrid since you already have the privlage of owning so many animals. i think that would be nice in my opinion,just a thought.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
BOOSTFEEN said:
yea we have decided for this weekend and hey lexi maybe you can consider on let coexist adopt the hybrid since you already have the privlage of owning so many animals. i think that would be nice in my opinion,just a thought.

Nah, I dont want to do that to her. I own a bunch of animals myself, just not nearly enough tegus. I only have one little red right now, and I had a black and white in the past. I just really want to raise some so that I can have buddies when they are adults. I plan to build my tegus a cage with a doggy door that allows them to come and go around the house as they please :).

Lexi got to you first, and if she really wants him, its ok. I just wish I could have seen the post earlier. There's just something about him... I feel this strange connection with him by just looking at the picture.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics do you still have that Mangrove we where talking about?

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
CoexistExotics do you still have that Mangrove we where talking about?

Yes my friend still has it however she has decided to keep her, so she's no longer available for adoption. Sorry about that :(

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh i was going to say.. I would let you have the tegu, if could have the mangrove... But sorry to hear about that.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi