• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

I’m new to Tegu Talk :)

PyraTheRex

Hello, everyone! I’m very excited to be a part of this wonderful community. The username I go by is PyraTheRex, but you may call me “Pyra” for short if you like! I am 19 years old, and I have loved reptiles and dinosaurs for as long as I can remember. I have owned reptiles for a large part of my life, even at a young age. There’s just something about reptiles that I’ve always felt drawn to, they really are such amazing animals. For the past year or so I’ve been thinking about getting my first tegu.. I’ve been doing a lot of research, and I think I would be very happy to have a tegu my life! I do have to wait for a little while before getting a tegu, unfortunately where I live now does not allow them. But I look forward to the day where I can bring my first tegu into my own home!

TripleTegus

And if there is something you can't seem to find an answer for, you could just ask. Someone should be able to help with their experience.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980