• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

i dont like the rude manor of this >.<

reptilecrazy666

soo i came on here hoping people would respect me and all that but i guess people are already judging me. any enlightment?

Attachments

• anubisss.jpg
    anubisss.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 4

reptilecrazy666

Dana C said:
On what? What post are you talking about? Enlighten me.

[/b]well my name ends in 666 someone called me devil girl and i had a picture of my columbian with a pinkie that he schooched on his head so i took a picture of it and people said i treated him wrong when they dont even kno me >.<

Attachments

• anubis.jpg
    anubis.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 3

Dana C

reptilecrazy666 said:
Dana C said:

[/b]well my name ends in 666 someone called me devil girl and i had a picture of my columbian with a pinkie that he schooched on his head so i took a picture of it and people said i treated him wrong when they dont even kno me >.<

I wouldn't worry about it. There are people on every forum that claim to know it all...the key word is "claim". Things happen to tegus no matter how careful you are with your care.

As far as the devil girl thing, explain to the person that the "devil" doesn't appear anywhere in the Old Testament and very little in the New. The reference to 666 is not three sixes in a row. It is the number six hundred sixty and six. I have read the bible from a historical and archiological view point much more than 98 percent of Christians and I am not one. Just laugh at their ignorance.
This is a friendly place along with the other Tegu site. You will find a ton of help and friendly people on both.

reptilecrazy666

Dana C said:
reptilecrazy666 said:
Dana C said:

I wouldn't worry about it. There are people on every forum that claim to know it all...the key word is "claim". Things happen to tegus no matter how careful you are with your care.

As far as the devil girl thing, explain to the person that the "devil" doesn't appear anywhere in the Old Testament and very little in the New. The reference to 666 is not three sixes in a row. It is the number six hundred sixty and six. I have read the bible from a historical and archiological view point much more than 98 percent of Christians and I am not one. Just laugh at their ignorance.
This is a friendly place along with the other Tegu site. You will find a ton of help and friendly people on both.

you really enlightened me on this situation i really want to thank you so much ^^

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Yea dont worry about it, this is the internet afterall. I dont think anyone ment any harm to you or your tegu. I thought the picture was cute and funny.

Thelegendofcharlie

5 Year Member
reptilecrazy666 said:
Dana C said:

Im sorry if I offended reptilecrazy666, i was making light of a previous post that found youre username disconcerting.
Maybe you really like 6's its not my place to assume, and f youre into Satan - thats cool too, this Amerca - land of McDonalds and the free.
Again, sorry I offended or was taken out of context, as I said, I thought the picture was cute and Anubis is a great looking Tegu.
Congratulations on your edition, and welcome to the forum.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sometimes people may see something and it startles them and they react. I can't speak for other people, but I imagine that it causes them to get caught off guard and say things that they usually don't. I can say that I don't usually go to an Internet forum looking for respect...due to the nature of the Internet, but neither would I want to be pounced. Also, there are certain triggers that are going to cause people to react...drug references, goth references, the number 666, sex. These are generally the type of things that cause emotions to flare. That's just an objective observation of people... nothing more, nothing less. :)

I have a Master's degree from a Christian seminary, half in education and half in theology. I make it a point never to discuss money, politics, and religion at the dinner table or on Internet forums, lol. Again, I'm sorry that you were greeted with rude manners and I do hope you stick around and have a more favorable experience. The forum is a great place to talk about tegus and there are many friendly people.

reptilecrazy666

i really want to say thank you to every one to the support on this thread i was about to quit the forum due to feeling disrespected but you guys really made me feel better right now anubis is balancing on his tail weird enough trying to open his sliding doors on his tank hes a noob but i love him and the 666 are just my lucky numbers tbh :p

larissalurid

reptilecrazy666 said:
i really want to say thank you to every one to the support on this thread i was about to quit the forum due to feeling disrespected but you guys really made me feel better right now anubis is balancing on his tail weird enough trying to open his sliding doors on his tank hes a noob but i love him and the 666 are just my lucky numbers tbh :p

People can't get along with everyone, ESPECIALLY on the internet. I wouldn't take something one person said and assume we are all rude. And someone is always going to have something negative to say to be honest. I have found this forum to be full of 99% respectful, friendly, helpful people unlike in other websites where people literally are trying to harass you in so many ways that don't even have to do with the subject at hand. There is a lot of helpful information on this website and even if you don't want to post a thread because you fear a negative comment may arise, I'd still recommend looking up useful information here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi