• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

i really dont want to...

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
But I may have to part with one of my tegus, I really hate to have to do this but I think I may have to find rayne a new home, if it comes down t9o it would anyone be interested?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've been wanting to add a female. Id have to check with my landlord but I would be interested if he gives it the ok. Hopefully you can hang onto her, she's a gorgeous girl!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man if there is a line already forming put me in there. Would love to offer Rayne a new home. I hope that you don't have to give her up though.

got10

I know the way you feel. I almost had to give up ALL my animals . Gu's , geckos, , turtles, , dragons ,my dog ,my wolf hybrid I mean EVERYTHING. Money had gotten tight as hell and my bills were due and I planned my money in a most inappropriate way . *(word to the wise if anyone here decides to start a business venture , figure out expenses FIRST)
Anyways thank God I decided to stick it out.I'm still in debt but what the hell as long as I got a roof over my head and food in my freezer to feed my children scaly furry and two legged I don't give a darn.My money will be here when it gets here and bills will be as long as you live ." LONG LIVE THE 99% !!"
So just stick in there. Don't despair. You will be OK

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys, its not a financial problem its a living situation, I have a week or 2 before I have to make a decision and let everyone know

got10

reptastic said:
Thanks guys, its not a financial problem its a living situation, I have a week or 2 before I have to make a decision and let everyone know

i think i would be interested let me know the info . And shipping to 11558 if it comes down to it

TeguGirl74

But I may have to part with one of my tegus, I really hate to have to do this but I think I may have to find rayne a new home, if it comes down t9o it would anyone be interested?
Willing to ship I'm in El Cajon California, In the last couple days I've been scammed for over $2,000 trying to get a replacement tegu lizard because mine was stolen by a longtime friend over 20 plus years is left my world shattered my animals are my sole reason I live day today and that was stripped from me I was also raped and robbed for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep

Faster communication 619 402 2807

SadTegu74

Willing to ship ur tegu?
In the last few days I have been scammed for over 43p0$ while trying to get a tegu lizard I was literally robbed and raped me for what money I hadn't been scammed for while I was asleep

Also I have nothing to my name now other than flashbacks and this virtually useless enclosure ment for a tegu lizard
But I may have to part with one of my tegus, I really hate to have to do this but I think I may have to find rayne a new home, if it comes down t9o it would any

Attachments

• received_471028937696298.jpeg
    received_471028937696298.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced