• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ice Het. Albino tegu, anyone heard of them?

Jayordannn

I currently got an Ice Het. albino tegu hatchling and I’m curious if anyone owns one that’s older? Want to know if it’s true that every egg hatched they will show a certain gene more then the rest. If you have pictures of yours I would love to see if my male will be more white then black. Thank you in advance! Pic of sir chunky because he is still very handsome gentleman :)

Attachments

• 9EA0CF62-311E-4066-913C-CFD4893E84AA.jpeg
    9EA0CF62-311E-4066-913C-CFD4893E84AA.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27

mookieg

5 Year Member
I posted pictures of a male and female

Attachments

• 884F3621-F40C-450E-BE16-E24210D7713B.jpeg
    884F3621-F40C-450E-BE16-E24210D7713B.jpeg
    858.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 9EF9DAD0-E56E-4253-8C0D-EBA2ADADD2FC.jpeg
    9EF9DAD0-E56E-4253-8C0D-EBA2ADADD2FC.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13

IG:teguzilla

I currently got an Ice Het. albino tegu hatchling and I’m curious if anyone owns one that’s older? Want to know if it’s true that every egg hatched they will show a certain gene more then the rest. If you have pictures of yours I would love to see if my male will be more white then black. Thank you in advance! Pic of sir chunky because he is still very handsome gentleman :)

Ice tegus are hybrids between 3 diff tegu bloodlines so they will hatch out in diff colors and grow up to look different from their clutch mates as well, but overall any Ice should be less black than a traditional Argentine B&W tegu.

Check out my IG @ Teguzilla or just scan the QR attached. I have adults and babies Ices for you to see there. Even the albinos come out with diff shades of the "sidebar".

Attachments

• IMG_6107.jpg
    IMG_6107.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 1
OMG! He’s absolutely adorable . If he ends up looking like that one reply you got then wow!

Jayordannn

Ice tegus are hybrids between 3 diff tegu bloodlines so they will hatch out in diff colors and grow up to look different from their clutch mates as well, but overall any Ice should be less black than a traditional Argentine B&W tegu.

Check out my IG @ Teguzilla or just scan the QR attached. I have adults and babies Ices for you to see there. Even the albinos come out with diff shades of the "sidebar".
Awesome thank you so much ! That’s what I was told I’m glad I got more verification :) I’m going to follow your IG right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny