• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

iguanas found in dumpster behind petco

jaydsr2887

im outraged by this video I saw this morning about a guy was dumpster diving behind petco to save some merchandise..... and he saw a box labeled two iguanas.... he opened it and was amazed that there were two baby iguanas inside..... and I was horrified by that fact because they are by far my fav lizards.... and its just disgusting on how bad they are treated...... I went and dug further and seen how they are just tossed into crates by the farms they come from and how they are not fed from the farms to they get to petco or petsmart and then there they are not fed the right foods...... they are fed crickets and meal worms.......its just insane and then from that fact is how they are just crowded into this little display case......it just sickens me and then they are just for no reason tossed out like garbage........ it just sickens me how reptiles are treated like a lower life form from a dog or a cat...... yet if it were a dog or cat tossed into a dumpster in a box that petco would be shut down.... but I read some comments that people left on the video saying oh who cares it is just a lizard.......

jaydsr2887

Yeah I know it is but still the fact that there are a lot of ignorant people who just do not see a reptile as an animal with feeling and just think that all they are is a cold blooded eating machine or in a store as a piece of replaceable merchandise..... you won't know any different untold you get attached to one with a bond and realize that they do care and get eger to see you when you come.by their enclosure and come out of their tree or burrow just to see you.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced