• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

In one week!

Keef

Hello all red tegu owners, next sunday im getting a 15 inch big red tegu. Been searching for a tegu almost 7 months (i'm from Sweden) and now my dream will come true, it actually feels a bit strange, in a good way :). I will pick it up in another city and when i come back it will be evening, how much time do you think the tegu should get to inspect the new terrarium when we come home? The lights will normally be out two hour before this, (12 hour light cirkle 7 am - 7 pm and we're back around 8-9 pm)

Thanks guys

bfb345

Keep the lights on until the tegu goes into its hide then shut them off and it should sleep and calm down mine burrowed right away

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Either way. I would also consider putting him in anyway and just let him go to sleep and explore more in the morning.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam