• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Intro

bocacash

5 Year Member
Hello ! I'm new to this forum. I have owned a black and white Tegu many years ago...his name was Rex. Had to give him away when I got married...maybe some of you have been there ! Anyway...I'm going to get another Tegu soon...I'm kinda' struck by the blue Tegus. What do ya' think ?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome. The blues are pretty cool, just a little harder to find.

bocacash

5 Year Member
Yeah...I can get blues in Aug/Sep. from Underground Reptiles (about 5 miles away)...for about $350 each...that's a lot of coin ! I'm just attracted to the color...don't know much more about them...except they are generally smaller. I REALLY liked my black and white...looks and disposition ! @Thomasjg23...why a red ? Thanks for feedback.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I say get one of each....you cant go wrong lol jk, welcome aboard, i havnt owned a blue(yet) but its one of my dream tegus, they are awesome. From what i have read their care is the same as all argentines except the fact that they tend to eat more meat than fruits and veggies. Reds are cool just seem to take a lil more work to calm down.

boy860

i love the red tegus, there color is awsome nothing against any other tegus but ill always stick with argentine reds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny