• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Is this normal?

Giovanni

My tegu Marty just came out of hibernation and is really lethargic via this normal? I have all of his temps and humidity just right. I don't know if I should be worried or just give him time to get back to normal

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Niles tricked me and only woke up for 3 days...ate one cricket now he's back down. I raised temp on warm side and started putting lights on again but still no go. When they are ready they'll let us know.haha. just keep plenty of fresh water always available and maybe offer a few crickets (or anything small to start) when you see him up and about. Niles just seemed to want to drink a ton and bask then go back to bed.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Giovanni

That's what Marty's doing now that he's awake. All he's been doing is walking around drink a little and then basks but he won't eat anything

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
At least you get to see him! Ugh. Niles is oblivious to the world again! :( like I said... got up to bask only 3 times!!! And he's been down since october! People tell me when he's bigger I'll be thankful for my food bill going down during hibernation. But I just miss him sooooo much. <3

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Mine just slowed down about 3 weeks ago he doesn't eat just drink and sleep

from Samsung Galaxy S3

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Niles is still down.i poked him yesterday.he moved.he's still alive :/ ugh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics