• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ISO Male Tegu

LolaThe Lizard

Hello,
I am looking for a male subadult/ adult tegu. I already have an enclosure setup and a female high white red tegu.

Last edited:

Mich lady

20200514_144523.jpg
20200329_155756.jpg
20200514_144523.jpg

Do you have pictures? How much are you asking to rehome him?
Cost of shipping. I live in Michigan

Mich lady

I live in Woodridge Illinois
Would u be willing to travel? U are a little over 4 hours from me. We could meet halfway. I would really hate to ship him. And the price for him would be what shipping would have cost. Say 50.00. I want him to have a good home. The only reason I'm rehoming him.is because I can't afford it anymore because of covid .

LolaThe Lizard

Would u be willing to travel? U are a little over 4 hours from me. We could meet halfway. I would really hate to ship him. And the price for him would be what shipping would have cost. Say 50.00. I want him to have a good home. The only reason I'm rehoming him.is because I can't afford it anymore because of covid .
Yes, I would be willing to meet you half way. When are you thinking? What would be half way?

Mich lady

Ok cool. Understand this is hard for me. I love roman and he's my buddy. But covid messed everything up. I trust he is going to a good and caring home. Do u have an enclosure for him?

Mich lady

He is bigger than the pictures depict. He is also a free roam when im home. He is probably about 6 pounds. And a bit rotund lol. He is very spoiled.

Mich lady

Ground turkey, salmon,quail eggs, scrambled chicken eggs. I get food from reptilinks also. I was getting the tegu food and mixing it with ground turkey. Very very rarely I feed him f.t. hairless mice and rat pups. Oh also day old chicks frozen thawed. He doesn't eat fruits or veggies. However, the hatchling tegu food from reptilinks has that in there. So lol he doesn't know that.

LolaThe Lizard

I'm pretty much feeding mine the same thing. Only the female hat I have does eat some fruits. And I never ordered from reptilinks. I actually just heard about them on this site

Mich lady

They are good. But u have to order at least 75.00 worth of stuff they wont let u ok order less than that. Shipping is expensive. But food lasts a long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam