• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

It's been a while. But I have an update on Reptar

Jessicak

Hey! Reptar is doing great! He's been out of brumation for about a month. Eating great, still a little picky though. He still hates baths but loves to bask. He's finally growing!
2e22fddbda1c0e3ca553935c91b60eb2.jpg
91c3fc26715b6d93714c2c0dbf25791d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Never an unwanted update on the Reptar dude! Looks great. Picky right after brumation is normal even if a little unnerving. Good job.

Jessicak

Thank you! I love him so much! I think he's going through the yearling teenage phase. Very huffy but getting better. He loves free roaming in the living room during the day. I've been trying hand feeding, but he's getting a little bit nibbley when I don't have food. Hoping hand tame him a little more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744