• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Javascript Errors?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You may have noticed I recently added a script that automatically resizes photos to fit on a regular page size. You should be able to click beneath each photo to load the full resolution image.
The settings for this feature are fully editable, but the ranges will depend on your computer's video settings. Please let me know if the photos appear too small or too large for you.
Additionally, it looks like this script is causing errors on the portal page for some. If you are seeing this error, could you please post your the name and version of the browser you're using?

Thanks!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not sure if this matters or relates to the picture changes you mentioned but sometimes google chrome will tell me that a picture file is too large and won't show it on the tegutalk site, when I click the little link below it it opens up just fine. I haven't checked to see if its the same on firefox or not, I fell in love with chrome and haven't gone back.. lol
rhetoricx said:
Not sure if this matters or relates to the picture changes you mentioned but sometimes google chrome will tell me that a picture file is too large and won't show it on the tegutalk site, when I click the little link below it it opens up just fine. I haven't checked to see if its the same on firefox or not, I fell in love with chrome and haven't gone back.. lol

Heres a pic of what I see.. Sometimes when I reload the page it all shows just fine. Maybe its my settings, it doesn't really bother me, I'm not sure why I'm even posting it.. Just something I've noticed.
[attachment=2457]

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    554.8 KB · Views: 7

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Rhetoricx, those smaller images should definitely be loading. The text underneath the image isn't really an error; though it does read that way. I'll change that text so that it's not so alarming. That script is supposed to resize images so they fit within the boundaries of the page, and our browser windows.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah i wasnt sure if it related to anything you had mentioned.. you've been doing a great job with the site so far though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny