• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Joop the flemmish giant rabbit

Gedy

Ive seen all kinds of animals on this forum, special cats dogs and a lot of special reptiles...
but I was wondering , are there no people who own/breed different rabbits ?
I have one Flemmish giant ( not sure if the spelling is correct, since it is a European breed) rabbit named Joop. I got him from a breeder near my home because he had a tumor on his genitals and was useless for breeding.
I don't breed them anymore, since I don't have the room right now and the boyfriend thinks one giant rabbit is enough ;)
[attachment=3178]
[attachment=3179]

He is four years, and weights 20lbs.

Attachments

• _DSC4048.JPG
    _DSC4048.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 9
  • joop.JPG
    joop.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 10

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Montana breeds those and other rabbits I believe. He doesn't seem to post much lately though.

Logie_Bear

20 lbs?! That's a big bunny!!! Hahaha, and so cute!! I've always loved rabbits but I've always heard they're prone to a lot of health problems and can die really easy, so I've never owned one. :/

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Rabbits are scary beasts!! Cute one you got there though. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

tora

Yeah, rabbits kind of scare me so I'm not sure I'd like to meet him in person! I was attacked by a pet rabbit as a kid, and have never trusted them since lol.
He is super cute though. :)

Gedy

Haha thanks, ill wait for montana to show some rabbits then ;)
they don't live as long as small rabbits, but this one is a cancer survivor so he must be pretty strong (and had a lot of TLC ) !
He is not scary, only when he jumps on your lap when you don't expect him to do so. And he is not to be trusted around unfamiliar men and sometimes tries to attack there trousers, but that makes him great for protecting our garden.

funny to hear that people can be more scared by a fluffy bunny then a realy large reptile btw ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam