• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Jumping and tripoding

Scriffignano

So Saphee has developed this habit of jumping randomly in her enclosure and tripoding every so often. She is still very young and little and I just wanted to know if that is normal behavior.

Chris & Stitches

My gu stitches used to jump here and there and stand on his back legs all the time when he was little.we think he was just acting big.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
They are definitely tough guys. And they know it. Wouldn't be worried at all, unless they are acting aggressively toward you - in which case I wouldn't respond to it, and I'd try to ignore it with very calm behavior. Def shouldn't be encouraged. You might regret that.

Zyn

Sounds like she’s looking to get out or looking for food. Is it a top opening enclosed

Zyn

If they can see out they’ll try and use it to escape covering the top would stop this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602