• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just got a tegu

Zcal93

Hey guys I just recently bought a tegu which wasn't labeled. I believe it to be a blue tegu like a solid 90% sure. They told me it was a few months old but from what I'm gathering it looks to be a few weeks old. This is also my first tegu let alone my first reptile. I'm already in love with my little spaghetti. I've got a basking light in my room so when I let him wander he's got a hot spot. I'd like to believe it's a a happy healthy tegu. I say this because it's eating alot of food on a daily basis (ground Turkey currently) with a healthy sprinkle of calcium powder every other day on a few pieces. It's also pooped on my floor three out of the four days I've had it home. I spray it on a daily basis and bath it about once a week. Everyday I come home from work I feed it and take it out. I've been trying to feed it out of my palm (not with my hands out of my hands with a fork) as somone said this would help with getting him familiar with me. Any tips pointers or literally anything at all to help make my spaghetti the wettest noodle with no sauce would greatly appreciated. I wanna give this little monster the best life possible. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to hearing some responses.

Attachments

• 1507320310145527218717.jpg
    1507320310145527218717.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 102

Zyn

He looks a lot like my blue x blue cross you can check out his photos in the tegu cross section under Severus

Zyn

No a blue x blue cross is a 75% blue 25% B/W I forget the extra cross. Mines from Hector, one parent was a pure blue the other parent was 50% blue 50% BW

Zcal93

You can look at sev but who can really say till they get older
I have been they do look alike that's for sure. Exactly I'm just gonna have to wait this one and see what we have here. Either way this monster will be living lavish.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced