• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just got back from vacation

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So I was gone for a few weeks, reptiles stayed at my mom's house who fed them and even let them free roam (I got the best mom in world hands down). It was a blast. I wonder if anyone can guess where I was based on the pictures?
P7040021.JPGP7040028.JPGP7040035.JPGP7080205.JPGP7080212.JPGP7110324.JPGP7120383.JPGP7130442.JPG

I will give you a hint, its not in the US and these are all local animals to the area.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am looking to add a channel just for the reptiles using the blue moon tegu. Its in the works.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was there to help with a research project on Madagascar's largest predator the fossa. It was a two day trip and man was it great. We did manage to trap two fossa but also saw a lot of lemurs and other native wildlife.

Here is a picture of one of the fossas being processed. Everything from measurements to weights, blood collection and skin tag were done.
P7050068.JPG

this little girl was only 5.7 kg

On the down time I was out catching chameleons and geckos. It was weird to be in a place with no venomous snakes so it was pretty much safe to go anywhere, except the lake there were crocs so we avoided it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced