• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Just pointing something out

greentriple

5 Year Member
What I find even more amazing is that Scandinavians, Southern Europeans and Anglo-North Americans look so different and all all called Caucasian. Dam scientists, always labeling and trying to fit into some category or another.

8)

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
greentriple said:
What I find even more amazing is that Scandinavians, Southern Europeans and Anglo-North Americans look so different and all all called Caucasian. Dam scientists, always labeling and trying to fit into some category or another.

8)

:p

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would say that is real close to the fact, they want a bunch of different information before they will call an animal a separate species or even sub species.

Abe and Fitsgerald clain they are all Tupinambis Merianae , until they see the differences they will remain in one group.

AB^

5 Year Member
Before my personal fallout with Rick Sisco, I had mentioned the idea of dna testing to him and it was looked into. The place that was contacted didnt even bother to send a response.
:?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam