• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

KABIKANO TEARIN' MIECES TO PIECES

KABIKANO

[align=center][size=x-large]BE ADVISED: GRAFFIC FEEDING OF MICE AND RATS TO MY TEGU AND ACKIES... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti9jTfG81K4&feature=share&list=UU4Y7X48Oz9pDeBcDZ6Z9xww[/video][/size][/align]

KABIKANO

Not right yet. There will be a major size difference but when they are closer in size I will. I'll put a video up of my enclosures as of a few days ago in the "Enclosures" forum here shortly...

bmx3000max

How much diffrence cause i had a significant size diffrent and i thougt mine would eat my smaller one but i gave it a shot nd it worked out...but how old is your red

KABIKANO

[size=large]YEAH I HEAR YOU BROTHER BUT I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THAT CHANCE. MORE POWER TO YOU FOR MAKING IT WORK! BAKUNAWA IS ABOUT A YEAR OLD NOW. I GOT HIM BACK IN OCTOBER 2011 AND HE ALREADY LOST HIS GREEN HEAD WHEN HE GOT HERE.[/size]

KABIKANO

bmx3000max said:
Lmao goodluck, if my two are girl and boy ima do the same

[size=large]YESSIR! THAT WOULD BE TIGHT AS HELL! I'M DEBATING ON IF I SHOULD SKOOP UP A BLUE TO ADD TO THE KOOL-AID...[/size]

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That mouse is way too big for that tegu. Is he a year old in the video?

ballfreak

KABIKANO said:
[align=center][size=x-large]BE ADVISED: GRAFFIC FEEDING OF MICE AND RATS TO MY TEGU AND ACKIES... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti9jTfG81K4&feature=share&list=UU4Y7X48Oz9pDeBcDZ6Z9xww[/video][/size][/align]

Boy you weren't kidding tearing to pieces. I really would like to get a tegu but not sure if I have the time to tame and give the attention they seem to require? I like the Akies you have do they require the same handling to keep them tame? Thank you!

DavidRosi

If you don't have the time to tame... Don't get one.

Taming process' vary but it's not a guarantee a tegus will tame down to become a cuddle buddy; especially if you feel you don't have the time for him.

A close; from what I've heard are not one to tame down easy, certainly not with "less" time than a tegus.

*ackie not 'close'.

P.s. sick video my man ! Loved it, my Colombians got no killer instinct left in him so good to see a tegus putting it to the man (or mouse)

KABIKANO

Shoot, if you like this one, you'll love my Tegus Vs. Hornworms video! Just search kabikano1 on YouTube. Thanks for watching and the comment. Enjoy all the carnage on my channel!

tegus4life

I agree with james.w, I think the mouse was definitely too big for the tegu. He also looked like he ingested quite a bit of substrate from throwing the mouse around so much to tear it in half :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz