• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Killer Karaoke

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Has anyone ever heard of this show? I was browsing youtube and found a few episodes. They dunk singing people and snakes into ice cold tubs of water for laughs. its utterly horrible. I urge everyone to sign the patition to stop this.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/305/222/497/stop-killer-karaokes-animal-abuse/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRlEJqI1mg

I dont even know how they get away with this. Isnt there suposed to be an orginization that stops animal cruelty in movies and tv? You always see in movies, "No animals were harmed in the making of this film." Well there are snakes getting harmed right there...

Skeetzy

Few things pop in my head after hearing about this.

First, putting the animal abuse aside, it is pretty funny.

Second, those look like all well established snakes. Who gave them up for this purpose? And if they bought them, what's happening to them after?

Third, I wanted to try and defend it, like saying maybe the water isn't ice cold, but still throwing all those different species together can't be good.

Fourth, how did she not get bit. I can only imagine how stressed those snakes can be after being dunked in water. Just a law suit waiting to happen.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
It is kinda funny to see the peoples reactions, but it puts the animals in danger. Amusement shouldnt come at hte cost of animals helth. There are other videos of the same whow with more animal abuse than the one I linked. Weather the snakes are tame or not, dumping 30 of them into a tank of water, warm or cold and with a thrashing human is still irresponsable. Some of the snakes sink right to the bottom, looking like they are drowning. I can only imagine how the animals are treated off camera.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I saw rhe promo for it on tv. "Fear Factor" does that kind of stuff too. I don't like when animals suffer for entertainment. Like when I was younger and Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a cow and milk squirted everywhere. Cruel.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
I thought it was a bat he bit the head off (which is terrible , I would have thrown something big and hard at him). Or am I not getting a joke...

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Aardbark said:
I thought it was a bat he bit the head off (which is terrible , I would have thrown something big and hard at him). Or am I not getting a joke...

Yes, it was a dead bat. He thought it was fake and he was really stoned. He later bit the head off of a live dove at some record meeting. He spoke about both incidents in the book "Ozzy Talking". The cow thing was on Beavis and Butthead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980