• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Let’s see! I’m curious

Mitchell Warden

I wanna see photos of your tegus! Let’s see what is the biggest on the site! Head to toe! I saw one 5’ and curious on the whitest one here also! Thanks god bless

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've also wondered about this in the wild....... I mean you hear about these killer crocs and stuff out there reaching sizes that no one thought they could.......so I wonder if there's a 6' tegu hiding out there either in its home land or maybe florida, that just kills anything it comes into contact with......haha:D

Mitchell Warden

Well there’s a lot here I just wonder who has what, I know for a fact when Bert was alive and Bobby hill was around he had one he claimed 5’ or maybe little better but Bert had a near solid white one that was just a b&w argentine and it was amazing and Bert had one bigger than Bobby did, he just never said nothing to no one. So I would like to see the biggest some one now has and the whitest one has ;)

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Haha...I was thinking my male was pretty big until I heard you claim 5 ft! I say he's 4ft, but he's prob technically 47". My males' from the Florida rescue guy (tegusonly.com), and he's 3 yrs old. He is standard color - beautiful, but not excessively white.

Godzilla Earth

I've also wondered about this in the wild....... I mean you hear about these killer crocs and stuff out there reaching sizes that no one thought they could.......so I wonder if there's a 6' tegu hiding out there either in its home land or maybe florida, that just kills anything it comes into contact with......haha:D
Rats, mice, birds, baby alligators, manatees, T-rexes, etc

Mich lady

Hey, Roman is for sure not 5 feet. But he is 37 inches long and a bit chubby. He is a year and a half old. Got him from tegus only last june.
20200506_212006.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Your male, Debita's male, and my male, all from Rodney, could pass for brothers. Was a small gene pool that founded the population. Handsome, I say.

Mich lady

Well thank you. I love him,he is my buddy. However, his claws are like daggers! Even though I clip them frequently.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Your male, Debita's male, and my male, all from Rodney, could pass for brothers. Was a small gene pool that founded the population. Handsome, I say.

Still waiting on a pic of Oscar Walter1!!.....Oscar, right? Here's a pic of my beast....and one of my sister and I (I'm on the left) with my
20200106_161203 - Edited (1).jpg
beardies... Sorry about the quality - I'm forever trying to figure out the resizing thing and never quite achieving the goal. Things also look a little distorted. Don't know what the frizzy hair thing is. Oh well - I use my laptop for all the Tegu correspondence, maybe I should try the phone.

Attachments

• 33188 - Edited (2).jpg
    33188 - Edited (2).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 17

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Still waiting on a pic of Oscar Walter1!!.....Oscar, right? Here's a pic of my beast....and one of my sister and I (I'm on the left) with my View attachment 14641 beardies... Sorry about the quality - I'm forever trying to figure out the resizing thing and never quite achieving the goal. Things also look a little distorted. Don't know what the frizzy hair thing is. Oh well - I use my laptop for all the Tegu correspondence, maybe I should try the phone.
Will do, hang in there.

Godzilla Earth

Still waiting on a pic of Oscar Walter1!!.....Oscar, right? Here's a pic of my beast....and one of my sister and I (I'm on the left) with my View attachment 14641 beardies... Sorry about the quality - I'm forever trying to figure out the resizing thing and never quite achieving the goal. Things also look a little distorted. Don't know what the frizzy hair thing is. Oh well - I use my laptop for all the Tegu correspondence, maybe I should try the phone.
the frizzy hair is something I have to deal with every day I wake up

Mich lady

Beautiful beautiful tegu! Big boy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980