• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Light set up in my new enclosure ?

Dylan rapp

Ok so I am building a 6.5Lx3.5wx3t ! I have done research upon research about everything and one thing that I get so many different angles on is proper lights . I want to have as few as possible in the enclosure but obviously want it to have everything it needs just with as few lights as possible .. can someone please give me some ideas on how to achieve this ! I am leaning towards a mvb bulb on the basking spot with an additional heat bulb if needed , a 24 inch uvb across the top and a ceramic buld over the cool side for night time and maybe an additional flood light if the cage seems to dark.. I really need some detailed info please like watts per bulbs ,what bulbs are the best with brands included I mean everything I really want to do this right ... Also what fixtures? can I buy ones that arnt reptile brand name to save money? Again all info is welcome / needed lol thanks in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced