• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Limey of Royal Reptilia (Great Person and Dealer)

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have to give a shout out to Limey of Royal Reptilia (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.royalreptilia.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.royalreptilia.com/</a><!-- m -->). I can't begin to say how great of a guy he is. I have dealt with him a few times and every time has been flawless. He is upfront, honest and a great asset to the reptile industry.

Just a little story so you can judge his character:

I went to the Hamburg, PA show today with 13 of my geckos in tote. I hadn't been able to contact Limey previous to seeing him but I ask if I could have some space on his table to try and sell mine. He was so helpful I couldn't believe it! Not only did he say yes but he offered to buy some! I selected out 6 I wanted to sell on the table and sold the rest to Limey. I had a great day and sold 2 off the table. I decided to hold back 2 as well. At the end of the day I asked him how much he wanted for the space and he said don't worry about it. Talk about selfless! Don't worry I left him with a nice 10 gram Crestie for all his help!

If your looking for quality reptiles be sure to check out his site and shoot him an email. He will be more than accommodating towards your needs.

A++++ 2 thumbs up in my book!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Your right Joe, I have dealt with Limey many times and he is an awesome guy to deal with. He is an ugly sucker tho, lol, just don't tell him I said so. :grno :lol:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Your right Joe, I have dealt with Limey many times and he is an awesome guy to deal with. He is an ugly sucker tho, lol, just don't tell him I said so. :grno :lol:

Haha I forgot to mention that! :butt

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:

Haha I forgot to mention that! :butt

LOL, we won't tell him. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced