• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Little update. (Jericho)

numarix

He's doing good and eating everyday. As you can see i put a hand towel in his home so he can get ust to us. It's been 5 days and doing fine..

33303425525802631311512.jpg

Special Thank's to Tegubuzz, rhetoricx , bk101, Bubblz Calhoun and dragonmetalhead. We know more now then when we bought him.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Anytime bud. We all start somewhere and we all need help at some point. You can take that hand towel out in a few days if you wish. If Jericho likes it, leave it in there so long as you give it a wash every so often.

Have you tried handling him yet? Or are you waiting a while longer before trying?

Keep us posted!

Steven.

Awesome. Try putting a t-shirt in there, that you wore for a day. That way its got a heavy scent on it. He might be afraid of it at first, but he'll eventually go check it out and remember the scent. Good Luck. Also try the bah tub if you could get him out. It has worked wonders for me.

numarix

The hand towel was used as a bath room towel, which was used by me and my girl friend so that's why i used it.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
You're welcome. Glad to help. :) The more people who have awesome Colombians, the quicker we can work on fixing their bad reputation which so far doesn't seem to be deserved.

numarix

Sounds good to me.

We just got home and he made a mess of the tank and also sheded half his body by the looks of it.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ditto on we all started some where and that's what the forum is for :). My first tegu was Spaz a Colombian and impulse buy. She gave me a crash course in tegu care from near death to spokes Colombian and I've had at least one ever since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam