• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

local pet store inflation rant.

babyyitslove

So a few weeks ago I saw this awesome sub adult female columbian boa at this pet store out of town So I asked my one and ONLY local store if they had any... they said no but they would keep an eye out for us. According to the owner, he gets Boas in every week. So we decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait it out. Well about a week ago, someone brought one in and GAVE it to them. At first they told us $150.... then I went and held her yesterday to scope out her temperament and the owner told me $250 with tank and all (which is far too small for her anyway). I go in and offer a trade to put funds toward the boa itself without the tank, and he told me today that the snake ONLY was $250 and with the tank $350. Not only that, but he low balled the **** out of my trade value itoward the boa. So I told him 'no thanks' and called the OTHER store out of town, and he offered me a higher trade value, and his female boa was the same thing and cost $150 LESS. So ill end up paying $50 for her. It just pisses me off that people inflate the **** out of their prices just to make a quick f****g Buck and inconvenience potential customers. Not to mention all of the business and referrals that we've given them. It sickens me that they think they can **** me around, inflate their prices, and expect me to still spend my hard earned money at their place. town, and he offered me a higher trade value, and his female boa was the same thing and cost $150 LESS So ill end up paying $50 for her. It just pisses me off that people inflate the **** out of their prices just to make a quick f****g Buck and inconvenience potential customers. Not to mention all of the business and referrals that we've given them. It sickens me that they think they can **** me around, inflate their prices, and expect me to still spend my hard earned money at their place.
This Guy promised a customer a b&w Argentine two months ago and still can't find one. We paid $300 for our adult female and he told us he wouldve sold her for $650 easy in his store. Thank goodness we found our OWN tegu and didn't rely on him as a middle man. Pssh.

babyyitslove

This post went stupid at the end and doubled up some sentences. I can't edit it. Boo =(

Both NORMAL columbian Boas. Neither of them are het for anything either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced