• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Lone Star Expo?

Dyna Bob

Anyone going? If so what are you looking at getting? ( other than feeders) I might be purchasing something but I haven't made up my mind yet. I guess I will have to go and see what they have this time around.

Dyna Bob

Nice anything in particular that your looking for? I will have my eyes open for a GTP or possibly a girl for my T+ BCI.

TeguBlake

I just love reptiles, I might just go for e love of it.. Unless there something crazy like maybe a adult female gu...<3 other than that maybe feeders.

Dyna Bob

Ya I feel ya the last three I have been to I only picked up feeders and window shopped for about 2 and a half hours. Just because reptiles fascinate me!

Brittneym

I cant wait for the July Herp Expo in San Jose! I havent been able to find anything with a closer date though :/ Anyone know of any in California around the Bay Area that would be sooner?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced