• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Loo-loo female hybrid

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Such a cutie!

Just a thought and it may be nothing at all....the front forearms look a bit swollen. Maybe add a bit more calcium to the diet. ;) Perhaps she was lacking calcium, Vit D, UVB or something in her previous husbandry.

herpgirl2510

I asked him he said he used a reptisun 10.0 compact I am pretty sure that is a spiral bulb and that is not good. She was also fed turkey and eggs and an occasional mouse so she did not have a well rounded diet. She seems small for her age. I am going to fix all of these problems. Thanks for pointing that out I had no idea. Is there anything I should keep an eye out for. Thankfully it is getting warm so she will be getting lots of sunshine.

herpgirl2510

She is getting much better. She will climb up my arm to get out and she crawls all over the couch today she even crawled on my lap and over my arms. She even let me pet her which before this made her pretty nervous. I have just been spending alot of time with her.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I didn't recognize the name of the previous owner. I bred a clutch of hybrids last year that hatched in June and sold 18, I think. Quite a few went the the NE area. Mine show quite a bit of white, more than I've seen on some others. I don't know of anyone else that advertised b/w x red hybrids, but that's not to say no one else bred them.

herpgirl2510

Well it has been over two weeks. I still never see loo loo. The only way I get her out to bask is in the morning when I a, misting her substrate she will peek out to see what is going on then she will bask a little but mostly wants out of the enclosure. I will handle her a little but I really want her to get some uv from her bulb. It should be warming up here so I can get her out for some natural sunlight. She seems a bit dull maybe she is hiding to shed I have no idea.

elmo

elmo looked just like this when i 1st got her. shes has a lot more red now but still doesnt look like the young reds ive seen. yr baby is tooo cute

I didn't recognize the name of the previous owner. I bred a clutch of hybrids last year that hatched in June and sold 18, I think. Quite a few went the the NE area. Mine show quite a bit of white, more than I've seen on some others. I don't know of anyone else that advertised b/w x red hybrids, but that's not to say no one else bred them.

are u talking NEW ENGLAND AREA????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny