• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Look at this..

olympus

5 Year Member
IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice setup, looks like a very good enclosure with lots of room. :wink:

As for the locks, I can't say a word, all of my tegus are under lock and key. I have locks on all of my enclosures.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
As for the locks, I can't say a word, all of my tegus are under lock and key. I have locks on all of my enclosures.
My enclosures have a twist locking hasp on each door but I haven't had a reason to put a padlock on them, yet.

olympus

5 Year Member
Yes it is plexiglass. I have the pad locks because my tegu tries to escape, and so my son can't get inside the cage to touch her when I'm not looking. The dimensions are 8x2x3(LxWxH). It costed about 280 to 300 with the wood, stain, and plexiglass. It was worth every penny.

playlboi

5 Year Member
that's a clean looking cage. those are quite a few locks too. scared of it escaping or someone stealing it? lol

olympus

5 Year Member
No it doesn't, actually I just broke the bank and waisted about $226 on reptibark and small bags of cypress mulch :shock: :shock: :shock: . I know it's crazy but rolexx is worth it. Cypress mulch is completly unavailable where I live nobody has heard of it. The only bags that available are the small ones at pet-co and the reptibark has always worked good.

olympus

5 Year Member
IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

See one side I have reptile bark the other side has cypress mulch one side has more humidity and less temp than the other so rolexx can go where she wants.

olympus

5 Year Member
I got all 4 for free a girl I know at pet-cos sometimes she hooks me up. Usually they are about $9 a piece.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
techhousejunkie said:
cool and if you dont mind my asking how much is one of those humidity gauges???
Don't use those temp & humidity gages, they're know to be very inaccurate. If you look at all the ones on display in the store you should notice a wide variation in readings. Get an Accu-Rite digital indoor/outdoor/humidity gage at Wal-Mart or Home Depot. We've got 6 and they all read within a few tenths of a degree of each other.

Great looking setup! I used the same background in our enclosures. It's a little dark but it look good.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
olympus said:
No it doesn't, actually I just broke the bank and waisted about $226 on reptibark and small bags of cypress mulch :shock: :shock: :shock: . I know it's crazy but rolexx is worth it. Cypress mulch is completly unavailable where I live nobody has heard of it. The only bags that available are the small ones at pet-co and the reptibark has always worked good.
We buy cypress mulch at the local Agway for $15 for (3) 3 cubic foot bags. There are some near you. RUN, DON'T WALK to the nearest one and get a few bags. They should stock it through the winter. Call around and see who has it. http://southernstates.findlocation.com/results.aspx?page=default

That tip will cost you $200, or whatever you save! :mrgreen: Make the check out to cash!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602