• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking for a Male Black and White Argentine Tegu!

Anyone selling or looking to give away a Argentine Tegu?

• yes, I am looking to sell.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, I am looking to give away.

• no, but I know someone that is looking to re-home their tegu

• Total voters

jonpc28

Hello! I'm looking to have a Argentine Tegu, preferably a male that is around 2 years old. Open to other options as well. I am willing to purchase one. If your Tegu is in need of a new home, I would love to take him off your hands whether you are giving him away for free or selling him, please let me know.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Fair enough, but don't count on it. Tegu keepers are posessive of their charges!!!!!

mdeford09

I have a 12-15 month old male B&W that I would be willing to trade for female around the same size. He's a great mannered little dude. So much so that my wife had me stop attempting to trade him since she fell in love with him. But, he is getting big fast. We are looking at another tegu enclosure build and we still want a female. 3 indoor 8x4 enclosures is just too many so, we are leaning back towards trading.

I might possibly sell him, depending on the offer. If you want to see pics, look at the post before yours. I made it a few weeks ago. Though, he is already larger than those pics. https://www.tegutalk.com/threads/in...-b-w-for-a-female-around-the-same-size.20269/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny