• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Lotsa Pics

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, I just moved, so i figured I'd get some new pics.

First off is the tegu's cage. It's 6x2x2 for now, i'll probably upgrade sizes soon.

tegucage001-1.jpg

warm side

tegucage002-2.jpg

cool side

tegucage003-2.jpg

whole cage

tegucage022.jpg

As soon as I opened it, my male jumped out onto my arm.

tegucage023.jpg

tegucage024.jpg

tegucage026.jpg

tegucage027.jpg

tegucage029.jpg

tegucage030.jpg

Probably my favorite animal I have ever owned.

I don't know why I keep trying this "live plants" thing. They always end up like this

tegucage007.jpg

hahaha.

Next is the monitors, I just had an 8.5x3x5x3.5 cage built for them. I still need to get more dirt, but it'll work for a while.

tegucage014.jpg

tegucage013.jpg

tegucage009.jpg

hot side.

My big male sav was out, so i got some feeding pics.

tegucage008-1.jpg

tegucage007-2.jpg

tegucage006-2.jpg

tegucage005-2.jpg

tegucage017.jpg

A shot of the fence lizard tank:

tegucage019.jpg

I was meaning to snap a few pics of my alligator lizard, whiptail and "female" sav, but they were hiding, and I didn't want to disturb them.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice pics! How do you like the Fence Lizards? I am thinking about putting together a small group this summer.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Haha, maybe sometime soon. We're still moving in, unfortunately, and we have lived here for a whole month.

I get the watering troughs at various farm supply stores, I just have to go a bit inland. You can see all the sizes at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://behlencountry.com/">http://behlencountry.com/</a><!-- m -->

I love the fence lizards, they have been thriving well and breeding fine as well. Hopefully I'll see some babies soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam