• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Male/Female Size Difference?

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
What's the difference in size between a female chacoan and a male chacoan, length and weight wise?... And how does it compare to the adult size of a male red and/or b&w?

'Cause i was thinking that if a female chacoan isn't too much bigger than a male red or b&w, i can probably manage with getting a female chacoan.. because i just love those chacos so much. And if a female chacoan is just a tiny bit bigger than a male b&w or red, then there's no sense in not just going ahead and getting a chaco, since it's my favorite, but just going with a female.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CaseyUndead said:
What's the difference in size between a female chacoan and a male chacoan, length and weight wise?... And how does it compare to the adult size of a male red and/or b&w?

'Cause i was thinking that if a female chacoan isn't too much bigger than a male red or b&w, i can probably manage with getting a female chacoan.. because i just love those chacos so much. And if a female chacoan is just a tiny bit bigger than a male b&w or red, then there's no sense in not just going ahead and getting a chaco, since it's my favorite, but just going with a female.

A female Chacoan/Extreme will get about the same size as a normal adult Argentine black n white male. About 4ft long and around 14 lbs, I hope this helps you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam