• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mazuri Pet Food Product Demos

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have some Mazuri food products to demo. The only catch is that I need people to actually use the food and do a short write-up on it. Nothing crazy - just start a thread telling us what you and your pet(s) thought about the Mazuri food. Obviously this isn't directly tegu related but I thought you all might be interested anyway for your other pets.
I have the following foods for demo:
Insectivore Diet Pellets
Hi-Ca Cricket (for gut-loading crickets)
Insectivore Gel
Amphibian and Carnivorous Reptile Gel

If you're interested, and can commit to doing the short write-up and review, then please email me at josh @ tegutalk.com
Include your mailing address and which food you'd like to try out.

Thanks!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Never used any of those products, but I have been using Mazuri TC for the longest time. Great addition to my iguana and torts' diets.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got it josh but now question isnhow do I make it

Check out the links in my original post. They have feeding directions.

There is a limited amount left. I'll be sending more out in a week or so. You'll need to email me your address if you're interested.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Maybe try mixing it up with some stuff he does like. That's usually how I introduce new foods

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam