• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

me & my boy chubbs (argentine b&w) 4 yrs old

striggs

5 Year Member
hey ppl it's been a while. my boy is 4 yrs old now.

mechubbs.jpg

mechubbs2.jpg

G

WOW... He sure is huge and handsome.

How do people react when you go outside with your tegu like that?

I can't imagine doing that here in Denmark. People would probably call the police or something telling them I was walking a killer-reptile :crazy

How normal is it to see people walking outside with their tegus like that?

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
Wow! I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's looking real good. Do you know his measurements (length/weight)?

striggs

5 Year Member
he's 4 ft 2 in 22 lbs. it's crazy walking thru the streets of New York City with him. it takes me 10 mins to walk a block sometimes when people swarm around me asking questions. the cops are cool bout him. eventho they aren't technically legal in NYC. the cops ask questions & wanna take pix more than anything.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man long time no see, man you tegu has gotten huge. Glad to see you still got him and still taking him out.

striggs

5 Year Member
thanx everybody, y'all r right. they go where they wanna go. i just keep him on the leash & harness because it's easier 2 control him. in my 4 yrs of havin him i've seen run once. one of the 1st times of me bringn him out he tried to run n2 da bushes & i almost lost him. he's never done it since but i make sure if he does he won't get away.

Herplings

5 Year Member
Hey Striggs nice to see you are still around.

I have not talked to you in close to 3 years. Do you still have your Red Female?

This is APBTOwner from Constrictors Unlimited. Not sure of you remember me or not.

striggs

5 Year Member
Thanx John. Yea Herplings. I rememba u. I neva had a red tegu. If you're talkn bout my red blood python yes i still have her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980