• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Meet Molloch

CrankbaitJedi

This is my 09 Varnyard B/W female. She just got out of the bath and for whatever reason was in a decent mood to take some pics. She is 44 inches and 14-15 lbs. I wish she would go to bed for awhile!!! You can see the orange she has on her belly on the last pic. Good looking gal. But I am biased.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48395025@N08/6450057773/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48395025@N08/6450054743/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48395025@N08/6450048487/

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I love the darker GUs from Bobby's lines, she's reminding me of his Dark Lady a bit, gorgeous!

CrankbaitJedi

Appreciate it. I asked for a hi-white male and got a dark/orange girl. Funny how that all works out. Reptiles are just a surprise a minute. Once I figured she was a female... I had to get her a boyfriend. And that is how my sickness spreads.

CrankbaitJedi

My wife seems to be immune but she does have LMCHDWHWitis. That is the short name for Let My Crazy Husband Do What He Wants-itis. I am very lucky. Oh, her disease does have some weirdness to it too... I can only bring home things with legs. Giant Tegu? No problem. Large Monitor Lizards? No problem. Tub full of dubia roaches in her house. No problem. Freezer full of dead mice and chicks... no problem. Bring in a itty bitty corn snake? CRISIS!!! Hehehehehehe.

Chesapeakeherper

CrankbaitJedi said:
My wife seems to be immune but she does have LMCHDWHWitis. That is the short name for Let My Crazy Husband Do What He Wants-itis. I am very lucky. Oh, her disease does have some weirdness to it too... I can only bring home things with legs. Giant Tegu? No problem. Large Monitor Lizards? No problem. Tub full of dubia roaches in her house. No problem. Freezer full of dead mice and chicks... no problem. Bring in a itty bitty corn snake? CRISIS!!! Hehehehehehe.

That is so funny my wife is the same way no problem with my lizards but refuses to let me get a snake all though I am still working on her lol.

CrankbaitJedi

Good luck to you. My wiffy is pretty solid with her 'no snakes' rule. I even recruited our children and had them put a cutesy ball python on their Christmas lists. She turned them down soundly. I figure I will stop while I am ahead. Something tells me if I keep pressing, she will find a way to make everthing else disappear while I am at work. DARN YOU CRAIGSLIST and your magical powers of making things disappear!!! How long do you think free blue tegu with free cage would last on CL??? I shudder. I had a Basset Hound once. My Mom made it disappear one day while I was at work. Yeah, there is some trauma there. Hehehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced