• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Meet my boy, Spike

TeguSpike

9E38D368-E606-432E-9F2F-AEC0ADC063D6.png 2ACF53C8-C0FD-42BB-8707-E1D25D25DDDB.jpeg
585E7E4A-366B-43FF-8177-FD9ED14F637E.jpeg
Just got my first Tegu about 2 weeks ago!! His name is Spike and he’s a 1.5 year old blue.

firfy

Oh nice!! You got one healthy looking tegu, I remember getting my blue tegu when he was only 6 months, good luck on your gu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Gorgeous animal.... looks pretty happy about the way of the world. I'm thinking of getting a harness - I have a Florida rescue that's 2 now, and I'm wondering if they work well?. Do you use it much?

TeguSpike

Gorgeous animal.... looks pretty happy about the way of the world. I'm thinking of getting a harness - I have a Florida rescue that's 2 now, and I'm wondering if they work well?. Do you use it much?

I started using it so he could get some outdoor time and he tolerates it but he’s not exactly in love with it. I’ll keep working on it though and see if he gets more accustomed to it.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Thanks - I am thinking it might be a good way to give mine a little more exercise or outside time. Do they actually come with you or do you mostly follow where he wants to go?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam