• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Meet "Rosie" 50% Red 25% Blue 25% Chacoan BnW

BigJay8232

This is "Rosie" she came in today and is settling in. She is one of Hector's babies from a Blue/Chacoan(Omega) x Red Pairing. She is about a year and a half over 36" and weighs 7.5lbs. I am very pleased with her.

uploadfromtaptalk1438817517466.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1438817716442.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1438817769540.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1438817904513.jpg

I am her 3rd and final owner. Gonna give her a couple days to settle in before I offer her some food. Planning on starting trust building with her in a few weeks.

BigJay8232

So Rosie has settled in and I have introduced her to Denver in small increments. Denver is very intrigued by her but she is ambivalent towards him. Sometimes allowing him to cuddle up and sometimes fend him off with a huff and a puff, lol. I plan to co-brumate them this winter in the hopes that come springtime nature shall take it's course.

uploadfromtaptalk1440872122445.jpg

BigJay8232

Rosie's a knockout. Sharp contrast. Nice going.
Thank you Walter. She is a Beauty but she does not care for Humans. She will most likely never be a true pet however I will continue to treat her gently and give her the attention she will tolerate.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Maybe other owners weren't so nice. My male started off sort of aloof. Roachback, huff, but not bite when i would pat his neck. Through persistance, and really in a short time, I won him over or wore him out one.

Soon you'll get a clear idea of her disposition.

N8bub

I love that picture Jay! It makes Denver look like such a voyeuristic creeper! Want Woman! Lol, that's awesome! Hopefully she'll come around to you she comes from gentle stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced