• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays

Serafim

5 Year Member
Hello everyone I just wnted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and to those who do not celebrate Christmas Happy Holidays. Is it still pc to not say Merry Christmas? Thoughts on the subject anyone?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Let's go with the traditional Merry Christmas!!

Screw that political correctness crap!! Pardon my French! Whatever happened to freedom of speech???!!!

You should be able to use whatever greetings your religion uses. If it offends another religion that's too bad. They should be aware of the customs of other religions, if not, oh well! You can't please everyone so stop trying!

This isn't aimed any anyone, I'm just venting.

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:

Screw that political correctness crap!! Pardon my French! Whatever happened to freedom of speech???!!!

You should be able to use whatever greetings your religion uses. If it offends another religion that's too bad. They should be aware of the customs of other religions, if not, oh well! You can't please everyone so stop trying!

Right on!!!!!!!I am with you all the way on this one..not pointed to anyone btw..

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Joy and Peace to all of you! May your stockings be filled with lots of goodies! Eat well, enjoy family and friends, and eat some more!

I'll be savoring a horseradish crusted beef tenderloin and a *few* Greygoose bloody marys. I've got chicks thawing for all the Tegus, too.

COWHER

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:

Not only do I not celebrate Christmas but i don't celebrate any holidays. but like you said I understand most people here celebrate Christmas and other holidays, and to be honest I could care less lol.. I am not offended in the least that y'all don't believe what I believe.
I think that the other people who are offended by someone wishing someone else a happy -whatever- are jealous and actually want to celebrate too ... so if they are not happy in their own life and points of view then they will be offended... lol well I guess thats my own lil' venting session as well.

jimski427

5 Year Member
well, seeing how i hate holidays in general, i am on the same page as cowher... lol i could care less what you wish me, as long as its not dead.... and seeing how its after christmas i will just say happy new year :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602