• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Mice Direct

Odonata

I didn't see a thread with comments on Mice Direct, so thought I would add one.

https://micedirect.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=21&zenid=5a26a8ee44435f4c3e6b40337ccf58d3

I was originally going to order from RodentPro, but they have been out of stock of so many items for a long time that I went with Mice Direct. I think the prices are very competitive, and the site is excellent. I particularly like that they provide pictures with scale reference for all of the feeding items. I ordered 500 mice, and 6000 roaches. The shipping and tracking was excellent, and everything arrived in a giant sized cooler, packed with dry ice. The mice themselves are very clean and healthy looking (for frozen mice!).

The only thing that would be beneficial would be a volume calculator similar to the one provided by RodentPro. I thought I was ordering a fairly large amount of stuff, but the shipping container could easily have housed a lot more, which would have been more efficient from a shipping cost perspective (thought the order itself would have been significant).

I would recommend this site and expect to use them again (though I will order more next time to get the best value from the shipping!).

One aside - the frozen roaches are not really liked by any of my lizards and will only be eaten if they are the only thing offered (tegu/skinks/berardies), could be I have fussy eaters, I don't know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam